This is a highly interactive course that focuses on the application of each strategic framework to a different business case study. The techniques used in this course include team exercises, group discussions, videos and group presentations. In addition, this course offers participants the opportunity to demonstrate what they have learned by passing an exam that will earn them the ‘Meirc Professional Certification’ (MPC).
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
· Apply essential strategic thinking and planning tools and techniques
· Employ models and frameworks to strategically analyze the external environment of an organization
· Plan future strategic moves based on industry characteristics
· Identify and build organizational competencies, capabilities and a competitive position
· Define a corporate culture that promotes good strategy executionTarget Audience
All levels of managers and company personnel who are involved in charting and supporting the execution of the company plans to achieve its strategic goals and objectives.
· Strategic planning
· Competitive analysis
· Trend analysis
· Driving customer value
· Analytical thinking