This course includes the use of the ExperienceChange™ software that uses a customized case study to demonstrate the different components of innovation and organizational transformation. In addition, the course utilizes individual debriefs, group discussions, role-playing scenarios, videos, and presentations.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
· Demonstrate understanding of the linkage between innovation and organizational transformation
· Quickly turn powerful ideas and solutions into reality
· Lead organizations and teams through the different steps of organizational transformation
· Align and engage stakeholders around new ways of doing things
· Build a highly engaged culture of innovation and executionTarget Audience
All leaders, managers and senior professionals who are involved in influencing, formulating or supporting innovation and organizational transformation in their department or organization, as well as those who are interested in learning more about innovation leadership and change management.
· Innovation leadership
· Creative thinking
· Critical thinking
· Conceptual thinking
· Stakeholder management
Managing organizational transformation