This course uses a variety of interactive training methods such as role playing, videos, team exercises, individual exercises, case studies, group discussions and questionnaires.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
· Develop effective negotiation strategies to meet the purchasing needs of the organization
· Implement those strategies to maximize purchasing value
· Discover the appropriate negotiation style for each situation
· Explain how to handle and deal with complex negotiation situations
· Identify supplier strong points and buyer strong points
Buyers, senior buyers, purchasing supervisors, and all other company personnel who are involved in the negotiation process.
· Strategic negotiation
· Planning skills
· Executing skills
· Dealing with difficult suppliers
· Communicating with suppliers
· Implementation skills